Ok - this is driving me crazy, can someone please help with my mouse lag. Here are the pertinent facts:
Is there any fix for this? Is it the dock, the monitor, or is there an adjustment setting I can change?
- I have a new HP Pavilion dm4 laptop with Core I5 processor
- System works great with a wireless mouse, use either a logictech or ms depending on where I am working. Meaning when I am using the laptop screen and keyboard.
- When I attempt to use a Dynadock port replicator/docking station from Toshiba and my new 23" Samsung LCD monitor I get mouse lag.
- It's not terrible, i.e., it doesn't freeze up, but it's just enough delay to drive me nuts as it not as quick or precise. I can best describe it as "floating" when I move my mouse pointer.
- I assumed it is likely due to the Dynadock, but I also connected my wireless mouse directly to the laptop and kept the monitor running through the dock, but still had problems
Please advise, before I jump off the bridge.