Been on cable for years, and now Nagra3 has been rolled out i'm looking into Sat C/S.
Looked through the guides which look straight forward
I'm thinking of C/S between close family (me, sis & bro) so will be sharing with another 2 external boxes over the net using dreambox 500s
1. is the 500s best for a budget box for c/s?
2. can i use my dreambox as a server and a client or would i need 2 boxes (client & server)?
3. i take it i need a valid sat sub******ion with the highest package if we want all the channels?
4. i'm planning on using c/s - i wont need to mess around with moving the dish as i will be using a valid subscribed card with a fixed dish?
5. if i wanted to go HD is the DM800s the best budget box for this - dont want to spend alot on a box. Also if i wanted to go HD would i have to subscribe to the sat HD package too?