- 01. Call an old friend, just to say hi.
- 02. Hold a door open for a stranger.
- 03. Invite someone to lunch.
- 04. Compliment someone on his or her appearance.
- 05. Ask a coworker for their opinion on a project.
- 06. Bring ****ies to work.
- 07. Let someone cut in during rush hour traffic.
- 08. Leave a waitress or waiter a big tip.
- 09. Tell a cashier to have a nice day.
- 10. Call your parents.
- 11. Let someone know you miss them.
- 12. Treat someone to a movie.
- 13. Let a person know you really appreciate them.
- 14. Visit a retirement center.
- 15. Take a child to the zoo.
- 16. Fill up your spouse's car with gas.
- 17. Surprise someone with a small gift.
- 18. Leave a thank-you note for the cleaning staff at work.
- 19. Write a letter to a distant relative.
- 20. Tell someone you thought about them the other day.
- 21. Put a dime in a stranger's parking meter before the time expires.
- 22. Bake a cake for a neighbor.
- 23. Send someone flowers to where they work.
- 24. Invite a friend to tea.
- 25. Recommend a good book to someone.
- 26. Donate clothing to a charity.
- 27. Offer an elderly person a ride to where they need to go.
- 28. Bag your own groceries at the checkout counter.
- 29. Give blood.
- 30. Offer free baby-sitting to a friend who's
- really busy or just needs a break.
- 31. Help your neighbor rake leaves or shovel snow.
- 32. Offer your seat to someone when there aren't any left.
- 33. Help someone with a heavy load.
- 34. Ask to see a store's manager and comment on the great service.
- 35. Give your place in line at the grocery store
- to someone who has only a few items.
- 36. Hug someone in your family for no reason.
- 37. Wave to a child in the car next to you.
- 38. Send a thank-you note to your doctor.
- 39. Repeat something nice you heard about someone else.
- 40. Leave a joke on someone's answering machine.
- 41. Be a mentor or coach to someone.
- 42. Forgive a loan.
- 43. Fill up the copier machine with paper after you're done using it.
- 44. Tell someone you believe in them.
- 45. Share your umbrella on a rainy day.
- 46. Welcome new neighbors with flowers or a plant.
- 47. Offer to watch a friend's home while they're away.
- 48. Ask someone if they need you to pick up
- anything while you're out shopping.
- 49. Ask a child to play a board game, and let them win.
- 50. Ask an elderly person to tell you about the good old days.
- 51. During bad weather, plan an indoor picnic with the family.
- 52. Buy someone a goldfish and bowl.
- 53. Compliment someone on their ****ing and
- politely ask for a second helping.
- 54. Dance with someone who hasn't been asked.
- 55. Tell someone you mentioned them in your prayers.
- 56. Give children's clothes to another family
- when your kids outgrow them.
- 57. Deliver extra vegetables from your garden
- to the whole neighborhood.
- 58. Call your spouse just to say, I love you.
- 59. Call someone's attention to a rainbow or beautiful sunset.
- 60. Invite someone to go bowling.
- 61. Figure out someone's half-birthday by adding 182 days,
- and surprise them with a cake.
- 62. Ask someone about their children.
- 63. Tell someone which quality you like most about them.
- 64. Brush the snow off of the car next to yours.
- 65. Return your shopping cart to the front of the store.
- 66. Encourage someone's dream, no matter how big or small it is.
- 67. Pay for a stranger's cup of coffee without them knowing it.
- 68. Leave a love letter where your partner will find it.
- 69. Ask an older person for their advice.
- 70. Offer to take care of someone's pet while they're away.
- 71. Tell a child you're proud of them.
- 72. Visit a sick person, or send them a care package.
- 73. Join a Big Brother or Sister program.
- 74. Leave a piece of candy on a coworker's desk.
- 75. Bring your child to work with you for the afternoon.
- 76. Give someone a recording of their favorite music.
- 77. Email a friend some information about
- a topic they are especially interested in.
- 78. Give someone a homemade gift.
- 79. Write a poem for someone.
- 80. Bake some ****ies for your local fire or police department.
- 81. Organize a neighborhood cleanup and have a barbecue afterwards.
- 82. Help a child build a birdhouse or similar project.
- 83. Check in on an old person, just to see if they're okay.
- 84. Ask for the recipe after you eat over at someone's house.
- 85. Personally welcome a new employee at work
- and offer to take them out for lunch.
- 86. While in a car, ask everyone to buckle up
- because they are important to you.
- 87. Let someone else eat the last slice of cake or pizza.
- 88. Stop and buy a drink from a kid's lemonade stand.
- 89. Forgive someone when they apologize.
- 90. Wave to someone looking for a parking space when
- you're about to leave a shopping center.
- 91. Send a copy of an old photograph to a childhood friend.
- 92. Leave a pint of your spouse's favorite flavor of
- ice cream in the freezer with a bow on it.
- 93. Do a household chore that is usually done
- by someone else in the family.
- 94. Be especially happy for someone when
- they tell you their good news.
- 95. Compliment a coworker on their role in a successful project.
- 96. Give your spouse a spontaneous back rub at the end of the day.
- 97. Serve someone in your family breakfast in bed.
- 98. Ask someone if they've lost weight.
- 99. Make a donation to a charity in someone's honor.
- 100. Take a child to a ballgame. And last, but not least...